Restaurant Service Manager
- $70K - $80K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Description: The Restaurant Service Manager sets the standard for service expectations by scrutinizing every aspect of the guest's experience from start to finish, and personally intervenes to correct below standard service issues and positively coaches and counsels staff to achieve the highest quality of service in all areas of the restaurant. Our Restaurant Service Managers demonstrate and extend same "caring for the needs of the guests" attitude with staff, demonstrating skill and care when selecting, scheduling, training, developing, mentoring, managing and leading the team according to our First Commitment: People, Our Greatest Resource.
Position Summary: The Restaurant Service Manager is responsible for all front-of-the-house (FOH) functions on an opening, mid- or closing shift, including guest relations, supervision of all FOH staff and staffing levels, proper restaurant ambiance, housekeeping, and set-up, food & beverage quality, safety and pace. The Restaurant Service Manager ensures that the shift is run in a smooth manner and attends to any unexpected problems or emergencies that may arise. The Manager is assigned a work group consisting of a FOH department (i.e., Front Desk) and/or a profit/cost center such as Retail or Repair and Maintenance. The Manager is responsible for staffing, scheduling, financial goals and staff development of the assigned work group.
- Minimum 1 to 3 years as a manager in a full service restaurant, or Minimum 2-year degree in Restaurant Management or Business Management/Operations.
- Must possess strong leadership skills.
- Solid track record of success in previous assignments demonstrating upward career tracking.
- Strong communication skills
- Must be dependable, reliable and motivated.
- Able to work ten hour-plus shifts, with extensive standing/walking.
- May lift materials and/or product up to 50 pounds or more.
- Fully Covered Benefits! (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Five Day Work Week! Not scheduled more than 55 hours!
- Career growth potential – we promote from within!
- Employee Meal Benefits
- and so much more!
Please apply online today.
Panini Kabob Grill is an Equal Opportunity Employer .
Panini Kabob Grill (PKG) is a perfect blend of old world style favorites with a healthy and modern European flair.
The food at PKG is distinctive and extraordinarily fresh and healthy. We use only the finest quality ingredients, including the best imported olive oil and low fat cheeses, and all our produce and breads are delivered fresh daily.
With a commitment to quality and creativity, we offer an incredible variety of foods for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Our Italian Mediterranean influenced kitchen gains inspiration from the best cuisine of Europe and the Middle East has to offer. Our fresh, creative menu items are made from scratch and health oriented.
Start your day with perfectly prepared eggs, omelettes, breakfast sandwiches or French toast accompanied by the espresso drink of your choice. If you are joining us for lunch or dinner you can indulge in on our our grilled Panini sandwiches, (which made us a favorite) or an exceptional kabob, made to order with your choice of grilled chicken, filet, lamb or fish skewered with tomatoes and peppers. Enjoy sparkling water or gourmet iced Tea with your meal or a selection from our select beer and wine selections. In addition we offer outstanding salads and an extensive Mediterranean appetizer menu.
At PKG we are proud of our tradition of serving the very best food in an inviting and relaxed atmosphere that is authentically European. Our commitment to fine food and excellent prices will make you want to stop by and treat yourself everyday!