IT Help Desk Specialist III (19-02181)
- $60K - $70K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Likely to Respond
IT Help Desk Specialist III
Clearance Requirement: Active Secret, preferrably DHS
- Provide user-facing technical customer service by phone, email, remote desktop, and desk-side visits.
- Resolve escalated incidents from tier I helpdesk personnel.
- Open incident tickets, document symptoms and steps taken towards resolution.
- Identify, diagnose, and resolve issues related to Active Directory (AD), Windows 10, MS Office 2016 or Office 365, Virtual Private Networks (VPN), business applications, telecommunications, printing, video teleconferencing, and networking.
- Escalate incidents to Engineering and Operations team members or functional experts, as needed.
- Weekend on-call coverage (Saturday and Sunday, 9 AM - 5 PM) every 4-6 weeks.
- Additional duties may include moving and setting up computers and equipment, tracking IT assets, data entry, etc.
- Minimum 4 years of hands-on technical customer support or helpdesk experience
- Excellent customer service skills (listening, communicating, explaining technical topics)
- Superior-level IT knowledge: desktops/laptops running Windows 10, MS Office suite (including Outlook), networking, printing, permissions, VPN, business applications, etc.
- Experience with service desk ticketing applications (HEAT, BMC Remedy, Ivanti Service Manager)
ALTA IT Services, LLC. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other factor.