HOME HEALTH PRN PHYSICAL THERAPIST
Home Health Greenville, TX
- Depends on experience
- Part Time
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
- Responsible for the evaluation, supervision and delivery of physical therapy services to agency patients in accordance with an established plan of care and in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and agency policies and procedures.
POSITION SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reports To:
- Agency Director/Asst. Director
- PTA if applicable
- Minimum Education
- Graduate of an approved physical therapy program.
- Minimum Work Experience
- Required Licenses/Certifications
- Physical Therapy licensure in state of TX.
- Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to drive. Ability to meet minimum hiring standards.
- Preferred Qualification
- One year experience in an acute care or rehabilitation setting, with exposure to geriatric and medical/surgical client care desired.