PHYSICAL THERAPIST: HOME HEALTH
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
- Responsible for the evaluation, supervision and delivery of physical therapy services to agency patients in accordance with an established plan of care and in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and agency policies and procedures.
POSITION SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reports To:
- Agency Director/Asst. Director
- PTA if applicable
- Minimum Education
- Graduate of an approved physical therapy program.
- Minimum Work Experience
- Required Licenses/Certifications
- Physical Therapy licensure in state of TX.
- Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to drive. Ability to meet minimum hiring standards.
- Preferred Qualification
- One year experience in an acute care or rehabilitation setting, with exposure to geriatric and medical/surgical client care desired.
Would you like to have a positive influence on the lives of patients and families in Hunt County, Texas? With a career at Hunt Regional Healthcare, you’ll have that chance.
As a member of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to live out our mission and vision through service-oriented care. Hunt Regional aims to be the preferred health care system in the communities and surrounding areas we serve. We do that through state-of-the-art technology, continually advancing service lines, and through providing a safe healing environment and outstanding patient experience for each individual we treat. Our values and quality care set our organization apart.
Hunt Regional Healthcare is proud to offer a competitive benefits package that is designed to work for you. If you're looking for premium healthcare coverage, you've come to the right organization.
Core benefits include:
- Medical benefits
- Dental & vision benefits
- Long-term disability
- Voluntary accidental death & dismemberment
- Life insurance
We also provide a robust supplementary benefits package, including:
- Prescription coverage
- Wellness perks
- Employee counseling
- Retirement packages
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid vacation time off
- Generous sick leave allowance
- Other voluntary benefits