- $15.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Ask Us!, Meal Plan / Free Food, Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Co+opportunity is a full-service, community-owned market & deli specializing in locally made, natural and organic food and wellness products. "The co-op" has deep, 44-year-old roots in LA County. In fact, we were integral in starting the Santa Monica Farmer's Market!
Co+opportunity serves our diverse community and we know that great food means different things to many people. We love food and people who love food too. Our stores offer a full selection of wholesome products that give our customers lots of choices about which products are good for the health of their families, the community and the world.
We've grown quite a bit since the hippie era that gave us our start - we are now a multi-million dollar grocery store with two locations, our first store in Santa Monica and our second in Culver City.
What is a cooperative? Learn more here.
Sound like you and the co-op are a match? Check out the job opening below.
We're adding a Full-Time Stocker in our Wellness Department in our Culver City store! The Wellness Clerk is a key team member, you must have a passion for Wellness Products. Please have great people and customer service skills (smiling is encouraged).
- Breaking down and stocking wellness department products.
- Providing excellent customer service to Wellness department patrons.
- Assist in all areas of the Wellness department as needed.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule.
- Must be work weekends.
- Must be willing to be thoroughly trained for the position.
- Must be willing to adhere to regular, predictable attendance.
- Must be friendly and get along with others easily.
- Wellness Clerks must be able to handle a fast-paced environment with professionalism.
- Experience as a Wellness Clerk is a plus.
- Excellent Medical/Life/Vision/Dental benefits
- Paid time off
- 20% Employee Discount
- Employee assistance program (free mental health and legal assistance)