- $12.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employee Discounts, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
- Employer Likely to Respond
"Good people drink good beer"
We are looking for fun, professional Bar Backs who are passionate about beer, food and cocktails to join our opening team! The candidate will provide warm, welcoming and excellent service to every guest as well as keep the beverage area clean and stocked at all times.
- Welcome guests in a timely manner
- Set up and stock stations with all necessary supplies
- Change kegs
- Re-stock the bar throughout shift with ice, garnishes, mixes, napkins, straws, juices, beer, wine, liquor, etc...
- Wash glassware
- Clean up drink spills
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Take drink and food order
- Assist bartender and all other co-workers
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Be able to work in a standing position, and walk for long periods of time (up to 8 hours)
- Be able to kneel, bend, squat, lift, and reach
- Be able to carry food, beverages, trash bags, containers, boxes, furniture, and other objects up to 50lbs
- Must be able to communicate in English, other languages a plus
- Basic Math Skills add, subtract, multiply, and divide
- Interact with guests
- Excellent work ethic
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- Open availability.
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
- Self motivated and detail oriented
- Familiar with industry’s best practices
- Food Handlers Card
- Alcohol Training Cert.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
All job offers are contingent of a successful background screening
6th and La Brea is light-filled modernist brewery and restaurant with a huge outdoor patio. We are a California focused restaurant. We brew our beer on premises, our wine and spirits are California-sourced. Our menu is farmer's market driven with pacific rim flavors.
Artisanal Brewers Collective is the parent company 6th and La Brea, as well as several estatblishments in Southern California. We are passionate about brewing great beer, making delicious food that is both vegan friendly and non-vegan, all while providing an atmosphere that our guests will find welcoming and entertaining. We currently have several establishments in Downtown LA, Echo Park, Burbank and West LA, as well as other locations coming soon!