- $20.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
Call the bar keep are looking for an energetic, fast pace Server to join our restaurant division.
We are a booming Food and Beverage staff training company based in New York City. Call The Bar Keep is boutique start up and enthusiastic towards the holistic approach to staff training and is known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike.
- Our platform allows us to have a wide range of clients from speak easy’s to large scale events
- We believe in a bespoke team development service for our clients as well as providing them with professionals to set the example.
What you bring:
- A real passion for people
- Reliable transportation
- Consistent attendance and punctuality
- You are at least 18 years old
Responsibilities of the Server:
- Maintain an understanding of the proper steps of service required of all FOH service positions
- Prepare and restock food products
- Guiding guests through menus while demonstrating thorough knowledge of the food, beverages and ingredients
- Providing friendly and attentive service that makes guests feel well taken care of and builds their intent to return
The Location: Call The Bar Keep is based in New York City. This is a great place to live because the world’s greatest Mixologists and chefs have grown from this big apple! Join the Buzz.
Why Should You Apply?
- Top in the industry of our kind
- Great benefits
- Reasonable hours
- Free healthy Shift Meal + 25% discount when dining as a guest
- Further opportunity for advancement
- Health Coverage (medical, dental, vision)
Bar Keeps boutique event experience team are developers and educators that transform what could be a just a smokeing area of your venue...in to a holistic brand experience.
This divison of CTB is cerative, they are revolutionaries, dreamers - they make a brand come to live.
CTB already is an aweome speak easy to large scale event concept development company. This team travels, learns and grows together.
Getting inspiration from every driection to develop the language your staff use to the print on the toilet roll in the wc.