Medical Call Center Customer Service Representative IKS Health – Burr Ridge, IL
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts
Who is IKS Health?
IKS Health is a dynamic and and growing healthcare solutions organization looking to restore healthcare to the way that it should be. We work with many of the nation’s leading healthcare institutions, alleviating some of healthcare’s greatest burdens, and supporting the best of the best in patient care as they continue to grow and innovate the way that we all receive care.
Be a Part of IKS Health!
As a member of our revenue cycle solutions team, you’ll help support growing organizations by increasing collections, reducing the cost to collect, and scaling seamlessly. We are seeking positive, hard-working, customer-oriented colleagues to partner with us.
The right individual will be responsible for:
- Taking a high-volume of inbound calls from patients
- Addressing/resolving questions or issues a patient may have concerning their medical billing statement
- Making outbound calls to patients to collect on past-due patient accounts (very soft approach)
- Occasionally assisting with administrative support for billing.
Our team members must also have the ability to work in a call-center environment and be professional at all times, while providing EXCELLENT customer service.
If you can see yourself as a partner at IKS Health, we want to learn more about you - please apply!
The position of Customer Service Representative requires the ability to professionally handle any patient concerns and collect past due balances while maintaining and providing excellent customer service, appropriate levels of confidentiality regarding calls, an awareness of HIPAA laws while leaving voice mail messages, and the ability to work in a culturally diverse atmosphere. Additionally, we’d like for you to have:
- A minimum of one year call center and healthcare revenue cycle management (RCM) experience
- Knowledge of medical billing, insurance and understanding of EOB
- Computer proficiency, including working knowledge of Gmail
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Problem solving skills, good judgment, attention to detail, and follow-through are a must
- Scheduling flexibility
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and be self-directed
- High School diploma required