PALIHOTEL WESTWOOD VILLAGE | NIGHT AUDIT AGENT
- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
OPENING SPRING 2019
Paligroup is currently seeking an experienced Night Audit Agent for the NEW Palihotel Westwood Village location.
WHO WILL LOVE THIS POSITION?
- An individual who likes working overnight and enjoys ensuring the safety of the property and guests
- An experienced hotel guest services professional who enjoys working closely with guests to ensure their needs are being accommodated
- An individual who is independent, self-driven and a problem solver
The Overnight Agent is responsible for completing the night audit and overseeing the nightly operations of the front office and night audit staff. This position is the contact point for guests and other hotel departments during the “graveyard” shift.
- Liaise and communicate positively with guests, colleagues, and vendors
- Strengthen relationships both internally and externally, while ensuring the provision of superior service levels for all amenities and services offered
- Execute all registration processes revolving around arrival, inclusive but not limited to, providing an introduction by name to guest valet/colleague performing escort, overview of key operation and offering further assistance (intuitive service) in accordance with check-in performance standards
- Execute all registration processes revolving around departure, inclusive but not limited to, handling payment processing according to any instructions on file in accordance with check-out performance standards
- Execute all telecommunications processes, inclusive but not limited to, answering incoming calls, responding in a timely fashion and minimizing call transfers in accordance with telecommunications standards of performance
- Inputs and receives resident information into Opera and other interfaces as required
- Execute all cashiering processes, inclusive of posting charges to accounts in Opera
- Work cohesively in collaboration with the room reservations and Sales team to ensure a smooth experience for all residents and patrons
- Enforce established policies and procedures regarding persons on property, reporting any concerns immediately to hotel management
- Comply with company and departmental rules and regulations at the hotel
- Maintain a professional, neat and well-groomed appearance adhering to hotel grooming standards
- Perform any other reasonable duties as required by management
- Reconcile and complete all daily front desk agent work
- Balance room posts and close day
- Run accounts receivable reports
- Provide next day reports for hotel
- Address complaints, glitches and/or requests in a very friendly and professional manner. Ensure that all are resolved or addressed with the proper department manager
- Investigate all safety issues reporting during the shift to find their cause, and give recommendation to avoid repeated issues. Initiate investigations and complete incident reports when necessary
- Communicate all GST complaints and issues to the Housemaster and/or Supervisor
- Conduct multiple property safety and security walks-throughs based on Palihotel Seattle’s standards and guidelines.
- In the event of an emergency, perform all necessary safety protocols, including but not limited to, checking the fire panels, contacting emergency services, and communicating with the Housemaster.
- Perform any other reasonable duties as required by management.
- Must possess a positive attitude
- Must be energetic and outgoing
- Must be service oriented
- Must be a team player
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must possess excellent interpersonal, analytical, and organizational skills
- Must have knowledge of basic arithmetic
- Must have the ability to input data and access information on the computer
- Flexible schedule- must be available to work a variety of shifts
- Fluency in English both verbally and non-verbally
- Provide legible communication and directions
- Ability to input and access information in the property management system/computers/point of sales system
- Ability to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy
- Ability to prioritize and organize
- Be a clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems using good judgment
- Follow directions thoroughly
- Understand guest’s service needs
- Work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team
- Work with minimal supervision
- Maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent hotel data
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to push, pull or lift up to 25 lbs.
- Education: College degree preferred
- Experience: Minimum two years experience within guest reception or a similar position preferred, preferably a luxury hotel setting
- Grooming: All colleagues must maintain a neat, and well-groomed appearance (specific standards will be provided)
We are an EEOE Employer.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
ABOUT PALIHOTEL WESTWOOD VILLAGE
Palihotel Westwood Village is a 55-room boutique hotel nestled in Westwood Village, one of the most recognized university towns in the country. The hotel will embody a mix of mid-century modern with Parisian eclecticism, all set in a delightful historic building that was once home to the Westwood Village’s first ever hotel from 1939. Poised to be the most stylish, design-forward hotel in Westwood Village, Palihotel Westwood Village is located at 1044 Tiverton Avenue.
Palisociety is a collection of unique hotels and residences that are synonymous with authenticity, style, innovation and good old-fashioned hospitality. We take to heart that few things in life are as transformative as the people and places you encounter when you travel. Because when all is said and done, it’s about the experience.