- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Likely to Respond
Paco’s Tacos & Tequila offers big Texas flavor in Charlotte’s SouthPark neighborhood. From the wood-fired grilled fajitas to the cheese enchiladas with chili con carne, Paco’s menu showcases the freshest quality ingredients. The deliciousness is in our details.
We’re looking for a Line Cook to join our team. If you love cooking, check out the details below:
We encourage you to apply in person. Our Chef would be happy to speak with you Monday thru Friday, between the hours of 2pm and 4pm.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Prepare amazing creations from scratch following our recipes to produce consistent results
- Know and comply consistently with standard cooking methods, quality standards and kitchen practices
- Cook a variety of meats, seafood, poultry, vegetables and other food items using broilers, ovens, grills, fryers and a variety of kitchen equipment
- Portion all the products, follow the recipes, and always make sure the plate presentation looks great
- Keep it clean! Follow the sanitization standards, make sure your work station stays clean and organized, and follow all of the food handling standards
You Need to be:
- Someone who loves cooking and can work well with others.
- You should excel in a fast-paced environment, and you should have at least two years of experience in kitchen preparation and cooking.
- You should have good English communication skills, and be comfortable standing for long periods of time, be able to lift 50 pounds, and have the flexibility to work weekends and some holidays.
We appreciate great talent. Our team is rewarded with competitive earnings, fun incentives, and regular opportunities for growth. Add to all that a 50% restaurant discount at all our FS Food Group concepts and as an extra bonus you get to work with some of the best in the business! Sound good?