Social Media Specialist
- $22.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance
We get to where other companies don’t reach. Our team is passionate about creating strong connections between our clients and customers. Our premium marketing strategies are guaranteed to maximize profit for our clients.
Here at Soho we are responsive to client needs, resourceful in finding solutions and reliable in delivering great outcomes and results through our event services. We listen to what you want, because we know that every client is unique.
About the Role:
The Social Media Specialist will be responsible for developing and administering social media content that is designed to engage users and create an interactive relationship between consumers and the company. The Social Media Generalist will help with day-to-day monitoring of our various channels, and developing and executing engagement tactics.
- Assists social media management with large projects, events, and community management
- Works as part of a team to develop large social media campaigns
- Analyses and reports audience information and demographics, and success of existing social media projects
- Work closely with the management to develop social media campaigns that help to achieve corporate marketing goals
- Develop monthly reports on emerging social media trends that will be submitted to the management and executive teams
- Analyze the long-term needs of the company's social media strategy and offer quarterly reports
- Experience is preferred
- Able to explain complex social media data in an understandable way
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple fast-paced projects
- Initiative to take ownership and willing to go above and beyond without being asked
We specialize in brand activation, promotional events, exhibitions, trades hows, marketing and pop-ups to create brand awareness and gain new customers for our clients.