VNYL El Segundo, CA
- $37.5K - $50K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Employee Discounts
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
VNYL is building the next generation of music subscription. We're looking for an exceptionally talented and intuitive Graphic Designer to join our LA team.
- Be involved in key creative and design decisions.
- Oversee design of monthly advertising and marketing collateral including, print materials and digital assets (social, email, advertising).
- Work directly with creative director to ensure on-brand messaging in customer facing campaigns and assets.
Requirements and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis in Graphic Design + strong GPA required.
- 2-4 years of design.
- Solid understanding web and print asset production.
- Experience in rapid prototyping and iterative approach to design.
- Expertise in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Obsession with trends in usability and design, esp. in music apps and services.
- Exceptionally well-organized with strong attention to details.
- Familiar with After Effects.
- Experience in direct to consumer businesses.
- You are great under pressure and enjoy working on deadlines.
- You are resourceful and upbeat in your work.
- You continuously look for ways to improve and exceed expectations.
- You know how to work well with others and manage a variety of different ideas.
- Familiarity with ad platforms
- We’re VNYL, a passionate new team obsessed with music. We curate new vinyl each month for every member based on their Spotify profile and VNYL Member Profile.
- Hear our CEO @nickalt talk about the company with the folks from Smashd — https://vimeo.com/151727851