Kitchen Manager- BOH Shift Lead
- $15.00 - $17.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Urth Caffe, a fast paced, growing and very successful restaurant company, is looking for a fast and dependable Kitchen Manager for Orange location.
The Restaurant Kitchen Managerserves as a quality control leader by insuring that the food we serve always meets or exceeds our standards of excellence at all times, especially non-peak times when the amount of food prepared is critical. While they report to the Operations Manager, it is expected that this person would take responsibility for setting the expectation for all kitchen team members to work as a team to maximize our productivity. The Kitchen Manager is the example of our standards at all times, whether it is cleanliness, organization, or food quality. They are also responsible for the speed and accuracy of the team. The Kitchen Manager must be able to work effectively with limited supervision and demonstrate leadership in order to motivate others.
- Product Quality
- Inventory Control
- Safety Training
- Breaks Compliance
- Create BOH Schedules
- Develop Team Members
- Health & Safety Inspections
- Have reliable transportation
- Successfully meet physical and drug screen requirement
- Be able to work at least 5 shifts per week and be available weekdays, weekends, and holidays
- Regularly required to stand, walk, squat and bend.
- Regularly required to lift no more than 25 pounds un-assisted
- Frequently required to use hand to finger motions, handle or feel objects, reach with hands and arms.
- Salary $15 - $17 + tips + overtime (45-50K annually)
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Vacation/Sick time
- Meal Benefits
Interested applicants please apply here online and a representative from our Recruiting Team will contact you.