- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
We are looking for motivated, team oriented, and driven leaders to join our management team! The Assistant Manager position is a stepping stone to great opportunities on our management team!
The Assistant Manager is responsible for supporting the General Manager in managing the daily operations of the restaurant, including the selection, performance and development management of employees. In addition, our Assistant Managers assist in overseeing the ordering of food and supplies, inventory, optimization of profits and ensure the guests’ satisfaction with their dining experience.
We offer competitive pay, benefits, and performance bonuses based on your restaurant’s results.
Join our team and get started with your new career!
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Shift Manager or one year Restaurant Manager/Assistant Manager or Retail Manager experience required (preferred restaurant management in high volume QSR &/or fast casual concepts)
- Flexibility to work 45 hours per week, rotating shifts, including weekends and holidays and at other locations as needed.
- Position requires prolonged standing, bending, twisting, lifting products and supplies (up to 25#s), and repetitive hand and wrist motion.
- Basic knowledge of computers (MS Word, Excel).
- Consent to background screening, including criminal and drug screening
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage your own team in a fast-paced, dynamic restaurant environment
- Working knowledge of cost of goods sales
- Ability to perform all functions at the restaurant level, including delivery when needed.
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills, results oriented and customer focused!
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Valid DL in good standing & access to private transportation preferred.
Food Safety, Planning & Guest Service:
- Enforce sanitary practices for general cleanliness and food handling. Ensure compliance with company policies, federal/state/local laws, and BKC standards.
- Responsible for ensuring consistent high quality of food preparation and service.
- Must be ServSafe certified and uphold all ServSafe guidelines.
- Supervise portion control and quantities of preparation to minimize waste.
- Ensure positive guest service in all areas.
- Maintain professional restaurant image, including cleanliness, proper uniforms and appearance standards.
- Oversee and manage all areas of the restaurant and make final decisions on matters of importance to guest service.
- Adhere to company standards and service levels to increase sales and minimize costs.
- Responsible for ensuring that all financial and personnel/payroll related administrative duties are completed accurately, on time and in accordance with company policies.
- Ensure that proper security procedures are in place to protect employees, guests, and company assets.
- Ensure a safe working and guest environment to reduce the risk of injury and accidents.
- Manage shifts which include: daily decision making, scheduling, planning while upholding standards, food quality and cleanliness.
- Investigate and resolve complaints concerning service and food quality.
- Provide direction to employees regarding operational and procedural issues.
- Interview employees. Support General Manager with hiring, supervision, development, and termination of employees, when necessary.
- Conduct orientations and oversee training of employees.
- Develop employees by providing feedback, establishing performance expectations, and by conducting performance reviews.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer