EXPERIENCED Line Cook Needed!
- $14.00 - $15.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Gastropub seeking experienced line cook to execute high quality pub menu for dinner service, happy hour, and weekend brunch. 35-40 hours per week. Must be available to work Thursday-Sunday Evenings. All Applicants must have at least 2 years work experience cooking in a high-paced kitchen and be comfortable cooking on an Open Fire Grill and Flat Top Grill. All applicants must also be at least 21 years old. We are looking for someone with a positive attitude and a strong work ethic who is comfortable working with others in a small kitchen.
Line Cook Job Description:
- Prepare food according to standardized recipes
- Execute proper grilling techniques on open grill and flat top grill
- Coordinate and Communicate food preparation with other kitchen staff
- Ensure that kitchen area, including grill, oven, stoves, refrigeration, etc. remain clean and free of hazards
- Prepare kitchen equipment and set up station for shift
- Perform all opening and closing duties as needed
- Comply with Sanitation and Safety regulations
Basin 141 is all about the passion of hospitality and the execution of premium food and drinks. We look at our staff like family and expect everyone to work together as a team with mutual respect. We bring people onto our team who like working in a fast paced and energetic environment, with a high level of integrity.