Experienced Restaurant Manager
- compensation depends on experience
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!, Vision Insurance
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Great beer - Great food - Great people!
Southern California's most exciting craft brewing and restaurant group needs an amazing Restaurant Manager in Sherman Oaks! We are in search of a hospitality pro who shares our love for great beer, great food, and great fun.
Bluebird Brasserie is a Belgian-style brew pub offering great service, world-class beers brewed on site, and a menu to satisfy a wide range of tastes. We're growing and we're loving it, and we'd love to have you join the team.
The right candidate will have a minimum of 2 years' management experience, and some solid bar and/or restaurant experience too.
We're looking for strong communication and leadership skills, and a deep commitment to exceptional service.
You should have a solid understanding of profit and loss and basic restaurant arithmetic, and experience building sales and profit, leading a diverse team, and making wise decisions.
We take joy in what we do: enthusiasm is a must!
Job Title: Restaurant Manager
Status: Full Time, Exempt
Reports to: General Manager
Position Summary: The Restaurant Manager (RM) is responsible for day-to-day operations of the business.
That includes, but isn't limited to, the following:
- Recruiting and hiring supervisory and hourly staff
- Training, developing, and supervising a team of 15 to 50 speople
- Driving profit by building sales; controlling expenses; and being awesome
- Running the day to day operation and delivering a great guest experience
- Upholding company values and serving as a cultural leader and example for staff
Qualifications/Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
- Advanced understanding of restaurant operations with minimum 2 years leadership experience in high volume environments.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems big and small on an enterprise level as well as one on one with store staff.
- Proficiency with common computer programs, (e.g. Word, Excel, etc), email, and with restaurant POS systems.
- Experienced and thorough understanding of accounting and budgeting processes, including cost of sales; direct and indirect labor, and overhead
- Excellent organizational, leadership, planning and communication skills.
- Genuine passion for excellent food, drink, and hospitality
- Food Handlers Card (must have within 30 days of hire)
- Alcohol Service Training Certificate (must have within 30 days of hire)
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
All job offers are contingent on a successful background screening
Artisanal Brewers Collective is the parent company for a growing group of establishments in Southern California. We are passionate about brewing great beer, making delicious food that is both vegan friendly and non-vegan, and providing an atmosphere that our guests will find welcoming and entertaining. Check us out in Downtown LA, Echo Park, Burbank, San Diego, and West LA, as well as other locations coming soon.