EMERGENCY ROOM REGISTERED NURSE/ER-RN
- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
Hunt Regional Healthcare in Greenville TX is looking for Full Time and Part Time Registered Nurses to work in a busy Emergency Room setting.
- The registered Nurse is responsible for collaborating, planning, directing, and implementing patient care for all ages.
- The RN develops and guides patient education and evaluates the process using standards of care.
- Clinical Ladder Program available for those who qualify.
- Minimum Work Experience - 1-2 years of ER/Critical Care
- Required Licenses/Certifications - Current licensure with the State of Texas, Appropriate CPR Certificiation.
- Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities - None
- Preferred Qualification - Specialty Certification; TNCC ENPC or within 18 months of hire.
- Demonstrates an understanding of and adherence to the HMHD Compliance Plan.
- Conduct reflects HMHD’s values and a commitment to HMHD’s Code of Conduct.
- Attends the required corporate integrity and compliance training and education programs.
- Demonstrates proficiency in understanding the materials presented during the corporate integrity and compliance training and education program.
- Complies with all HIPAA standards.
- Proactive about communicating with Shift Manager as needed regarding patient assignments.
- Promotes a positive work environment that enhances professional respect, growth, creativity and active participation in achieving of the mission and vision of the organization.
- Ensures that physician orders are followed. Ensures communication to the physician of the patient's progress, changes in condition, needs and preferences.
- Ensures documentation of the nursing process in the medical record: patient assessments, plan of care nursing intervention, evaluation of patient response and revision of the plan of care as the needs of the patient change. These plans should be mutually set with patients and family.
Would you like to have a positive influence on the lives of patients and families in Hunt County, Texas? With a career at Hunt Regional Healthcare, you’ll have that chance.
As a member of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to live out our mission and vision through service-oriented care. Hunt Regional aims to be the preferred health care system in the communities and surrounding areas we serve. We do that through state-of-the-art technology, continually advancing service lines, and through providing a safe healing environment and outstanding patient experience for each individual we treat. Our values and quality care set our organization apart.
Hunt Regional Healthcare is proud to offer a competitive benefits package that is designed to work for you. If you're looking for premium healthcare coverage, you've come to the right organization.
Core benefits include:
- Medical benefits
- Dental & vision benefits
- Long-term disability
- Voluntary accidental death & dismemberment
- Life insurance
We also provide a robust supplementary benefits package, including:
- Prescription coverage
- Wellness perks
- Employee counseling
- Retirement packages
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid vacation time off
- Generous sick leave allowance
- Other voluntary benefits