RN - ER
- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
- The registered Nurse is responsible for collaborating, planning, directing, and implementing patient care for all ages.
- The RN develops and guides patient education and evaluates the process using standards of care.
- Minimum Work Experience - None
- Required Licenses/Certifications - Current licensure with the State of Texas, Appropriate CPR Certificiation.
- Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities - None
- Preferred Qualification - Specialty Certification; TNCC ENPC or within 18 months of hire.
- Demonstrates an understanding of and adherence to the HMHD Compliance Plan.
- Conduct reflects HMHD’s values and a commitment to HMHD’s Code of Conduct.
- Attends the required corporate integrity and compliance training and education programs.
- Demonstrates proficiency in understanding the materials presented during the corporate integrity and compliance training and education program.
- Complies with all HIPAA standards.
- Proactive about communicating with Shift Manager as needed regarding patient assignments.
- Promotes a positive work environment that enhances professional respect, growth, creativity and active participation in achieving of the mission and vision of the organization.
- Ensures that physician orders are followed. Ensures communication to the physician of the patient's progress, changes in condition, needs and preferences.
- Ensures documentation of the nursing process in the medical record: patient assessments, plan of care nursing intervention, evaluation of patient response and revision of the plan of care as the needs of the patient change. These plans should be mutually set with patients and family.
- Fosters professional collaboration and participation of staff in decisions affecting patient care and practice environment.
- Ensures that nursing personnel administer medications with safety awareness (5 rights).
- Promptly reports events to the Shift Manager regarding med errors, falls, concerns, etc.
- Completes monthly and daily QI tasks.
Would you like to have a positive influence on the lives of patients and families in Hunt County, Texas? With a career at Hunt Regional Healthcare, you’ll have that chance.
As a member of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to live out our mission and vision through service-oriented care. Hunt Regional aims to be the preferred health care system in the communities and surrounding areas we serve. We do that through state-of-the-art technology, continually advancing service lines, and through providing a safe healing environment and outstanding patient experience for each individual we treat. Our values and quality care set our organization apart.
Hunt Regional Healthcare is proud to offer a competitive benefits package that is designed to work for you. If you're looking for premium healthcare coverage, you've come to the right organization.
Core benefits include:
- Medical benefits
- Dental & vision benefits
- Long-term disability
- Voluntary accidental death & dismemberment
- Life insurance
We also provide a robust supplementary benefits package, including:
- Prescription coverage
- Wellness perks
- Employee counseling
- Retirement packages
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid vacation time off
- Generous sick leave allowance
- Other voluntary benefits