- compensation depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
We are busy!
That means consistent hours, flexible schedules, and the opportunity to join the team that is best in class in everything we do!
Our Servers are the key to our ramen, responsible for all the table service, as well as being the main contact with our guests; displaying the highest level of customer service at all times.
- Continually read, anticipate, and fulfill guest needs.
- Takes guests orders, and ensures accuracy in relaying it to the kitchen or bar.
- Assists in preparation of drink service, or finalization of dishes, prior to serving.
- Works with BOH and bussers/runners to deliver food to guests, explains dishes as appropriate when delivering to guests.
- Sets up and breaks down the dining room and tables as assigned.
- Stays current with menu, offerings, and descriptions as menu and offerings are updated
- At least 6 months serving guests or a year in the restaurant industry.
- Excellent knowledge of POS systems and computer applications
- Food Handling Certificate/Alcohol Certificate as required by federal requirements
- Drive to learn!
- Desire to work with great people, and even greater food!
Kaizen Dining Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Kaizen Dining Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement promotion, termination, layoff, recall and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Our bowls of ramen are a culmination of Japanese kaiseki trained chefs sitting around talking about comfort foods then drawing upon their classical, fine dining technique to create ramen selections premium in quality yet keeping the traditional elements of comfort and value.
Their ultimate goal? Offering that attention to detail and focus on the best ingredients towards a classic comfort food; RAMEN! With fresh ingredients, house made broths and handcrafted noodles, yeah we consider each bowl a masterpiece. We hope you do too.