- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Monday through Friday 9:00-5:30
The Account Coordinator is responsible for managing assigned client accounts in our Workforce Services department. They will provide exceptional customer service, prepares billing, ensures compliance with applicable state and federal regulations and client protocols, communicate with vendors and other internal stakeholders as necessary to resolve client issues.
- Maintains and updates client protocols.
- Ensures any client updates are made in internal database systems.
- Reviews, updates and makes necessary corrections to client accounts
- Submits supply orders to ensure timely delivery
- Prepares reports for clients as requested.
- Submits reports in a timely manner as specified by company guidelines and client protocols.
- Process billing to meet deadlines.
- Advises clients and vendors on regulatory issues as needed.
- Returns daily voice mail/e-mail messages from clients by end of same business day.
- Follows up appropriately with clients regarding pending issues.
- Other responsibilities and duties, as assigned
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Minimum of two years customer service and general office experience required
- Previous experience in a Department of Transportation (DOT) regulated industry/company/or role desired, but not required
- Strong computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office, particularly in Excel
- Excellent Customer Service skills and ability to show good judgment and convey professionalism when servicing clients and addressing challenging situations
- Detail oriented with technical aptitude
- Independent worker, but able to successfully interact and participate in team activities
- Dedicated and goal oriented with ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Comfort in a high-volume phone call setting
- Basic typing skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential
Job Type: Full-time