THE HART & THE HUNTER | BARISTA
- Depends on experience
- Part Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
The Hart & The Hunter is currently seeking an experienced part-time Barista
WHO WILL LOVE THIS POSITION?
Hard working self-motivated individual who enjoys offering top notch customer service. Someone who can rise to the daily challenges of guest expectations, and who enjoys the service industry.
The Barista is responsible for greeting and serving guests beverages and/or food in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service.
- Making ‘authentic’ coffee & tea beverages.
- Great customer service skills and a pleasant, friendly manner
- Able to run a cash register
- Have full knowledge of all menu items and pricing
- Serve guests in a timely and efficient manner
- Keep work space neat and clean
- Follow outlet policies, procedures and service standards
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to carry up to 40lbs.
Ability to walk, stand, and bend continuously throughout the day.
- Education: High school certificate or equivalent
- Experience: Needs to have a minimum of one-year experience in a similar position
- Grooming: All colleagues must maintain a neat, and well-groomed appearance (specific standards will be provided)
We are an EEOE Employer.
Paligroup Management is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Paligroup does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Palisociety is a collection of unique hotels and residences that are synonymous with authenticity, style, innovation and good old-fashioned hospitality. We take to heart that few things in life are as transformative as the people and places you encounter when you travel. Because when all is said and done, it’s about the experience.
ABOUT PALIGROUP MANAGEMENT:
Paligroup is a fully integrated branded real estate development and hospitality operating company that acquires, programs, develops, owns, and operates unique hotels and residences. Our proprietary brands, development and operational expertise also includes specialized retail spaces, highly curated restaurants, bars and event venues. Avi Brosh founded Paligroup in 1998 and serves as its CEO.
The company's track record, current portfolio and forthcoming properties are designed to provide customers with a unique and aspirational experience. Each Paligroup branded property has a distinct personality specifically tailored to best serve its local market and neighborhood, all featuring a contemporary, sophisticated design and personalized service.
The Hart and the Hunter:
The Hart and the Hunter serves tapas style Southern cuisine with a California influence. H&H was ranked as one of the best new restaurants in LA in 2012, and was included as one of Jonathan Gold's 101 best restaurants in 2014.