Mercedes Benz Technician
- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Motor Werks Auto Group is actively recruiting and hiring an experienced Mercedes Benz Technician that is interested in expanding their knowledge and joining the best Mercedes Benz Service Team in Chicago land.
Mercedes Benz Technician qualifications include:
- Mercedes Benz Certified Technician
- ASE Certified Technician is a plus - Your compensation increases if you are certified
- Customer Focused
- Solid automotive diagnostic skills a plus
- Strong interest in continuous learning
- Ability to work in high production environments with a continued quality focus
- Must have his/her own tools - a tool box provided
- Ability to lift 80 pounds
- Also required is a successful completion of Pre-employment drug test/physical/ and background check
Are you Mercedes Benz Certified? or Have Shop Experience with German Engineered cars? Let's talk about your future.
You've built your career and invested in yourself and investing in our Technicians is a Motor Werks tradition. We're proud of the men and women that serve our customers because they do it better than anyone. Our Technicians are the core of our business and the reason why our Customers come back over and over again.
As you know, Mercedes Benz never stops innovating and our continuous training is the best in the business. Our high volume workshop will keep you on top of your game and earning great money. Mercedes Benz
What you can expect as a Motor Werks Mercedes Benz Technician:
- Great pay plans and low cost benefits
- Factory training and certification plans in place
- High Volume and state of the art workshop
- Expert leadership and management
- Great team environment
- Exposure to multiple brands in the automotive industry
- Successful completion of Background Check, Physical and Drug Test required prior to employment
- Minimum of 5 years of driving with a valid driver's license with an acceptable motor vehicle report history
It is the policy of Motor Werks, as an equal opportunity employer, to attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status.
We have our Technicians to thank for the excellent service reputation that Motor Werks maintains, click here to learn more: https://youtu.be/0TEEJ9_gl1c
**Will consider applicants willing to relocate to the area
If looking for a career you can excel in, a company you can advance in, and an opportunity to change your life, you’re looking for Motor Werks.
With our modern atmosphere and exceptional support system, you’ll find a true, reputable company that’s respected all across the nation. Motor Werks is 100% committed to our customers, and that same dedication continues through our employees. Our outstanding customer service and employee growth records prove that we’re not just a car dealership…we’re a family.
If you love a great challenge, meeting new people and making friends for life, it’s time to start your career at Motor Werks. Contact us at email@example.com for more information.