Welder's Helper/ Hand Grinder
- $10.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
- Grinding skills and working knowledge of grinding tools, equipment, and materials. * OR * an equivalent combination of training and work experience.
- Follow oral and written directions.
- Ability to follow instructions, read, write and perform basic arithmetic calculations.
- Ability to lift and/or maneuver objects weighing thirty to fifty pounds and occasionally up to eighty pounds.
- Ability to work in difficult working conditions which may include exposure to noise, dust, temperature extremes and tight spaces.
Workers in these jobs wear safety clothing, such as gloves, devices to protect their eyes, respiratory system, and/or hearing.
We are a custom ASME Code vessel fabricator with over 30 years of experience in this market. Apart from engineering, designing, and fabricating pressure vessels; we also specialize in other components such as piping, platforms, ladders, & skids, as well as in lining and coating of many of the items we fabricate in house.