Appetizer Chef / Fry Cook
- $14.00 - $16.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
We blend exotic spices and make it into an art here at Belacan Grill Malaysian Bistro. Malaysian culture is the essence of a complex, rich, multicultural cuisine in the finest yet simplest way. Our food is unlike any other Asian cuisine and we are proud to embrace everybody to enjoy our fusion of authentic recipes from Southeast Asia!
We are a family owned establishment, constantly busy and growing in the search of exceptional, hard working individuals to join our dining room staff.
Your role is key in leading the restaurant to success, which ultimately allows a seamless experience for our guests. We offer flexible scheduling, consistent hours, knowledge of oriental cuisine and culture, and a positive work environment with opportunity to always grow in a fun family atmosphere.
If you think you’d make an excellent addition to our team, please contact us or come in at any time to apply.
Basic Prep Chef Procedure and Training is required for the prep chef position.
Prep Chef Duties:
- Fry cook experience required
- Maintain hygiene and cleanliness in kitchen and work place
- Food preparation/cutting throughout duration of the shift
- Setting up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment
- Required to organize/restock and maintain produce
- Ensure all products and equipment are stored properly
- Prioritize great quality and presentation with every dish
- Willingness to learn through technique, knowledge, and experience
- Hardworking, consistent, time efficient, reliable are vital for this role.
- Commitment to the best service.
- Must be fast paced under hands on, high stress environment.
- Must be able to complete all assigned duties including side work.
- Must be over 18 years of age.
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds.
- Ability to bend over and stand throughout shift.
- Must have minimum 1 year of restaurant experience.