- compensation depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Qualities of FS Food Group Management:
As a prominent restaurant group in Charlotte we look for individuals with management experience seeking growth and are eager about engaging in day-to-day operations. Our managers build and support great teams contributing to a fun and motivating place to work. These positions are the leaders who will help develop the next class of talent to take on future management positions.
Job Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Must calmly asses the pressures of day-to-day operations and propose appropriate solutions to restaurant problems.
- Ensure all financial (invoices, reporting), personnel, and administrative duties, are completed accurately, efficiently, and effectively according to the company’s policies and procedures.
- Enforces health safety and sanitation standards and procedures for food handling, cleanliness, and restaurant maintenance.
- Consistent compliance with operational standards, company policies, federal/state/local laws, and ordinances.
- Directs the hiring, supervision, development, and when necessary, termination of employees.
- High School Diploma (Four Year Degree or Hospitality Degree preferred)
FS Food Group values our team members as our most valuable asset and is proud to support them with the following benefits.
- Competitive compensation
- Bonus program
- Vacation time
- The potential for growth and advancement
- Employee dining program at all FS Food Group Restaurants (Mama Ricotta’s, Paco's Tacos and Tequila, Yafo Kitchen, and Midwood Smokehouse)
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Basic Life Insurance and Prescription Drug Insurance Free of Charge
Craft. Commitment. ‘Cue’
Midwood Smokehouse is where the neighborhood gets their barbecue fix. Here, we burn hickory wood 24 hours a day, seven days a week to bring our customers the barbecue they crave. Our Pitmasters have been to the promised lands (that is, Texas, Kansas City and the Carolinas) to hone the art and craft of real barbecue. We set our standards high and cook our meats low and slow.