Radiology / CT Tech
- Depends on experience
- Part Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
Hunt Regional Healthcare is looking for a PRN Rad/CT tech to work in a busy freestanding ER in Quinlan, TX
- The CT/Radiography Technologist is responsible for CT and radiological patient care from neonatal to geriatric ages.
- This position is responsible for related duties to provide quality care dictated by departmental and hospital policies and procedures.
- Graduate of approved Radiology Technology School and registered by the ARRT or other recognized registry.
- Must possess Texas state licensure.
- Prior work history of one year is mandatory.
- Radiologic Technology experience necessary.
- Must have a good working knowledge of anatomy, physiology, medical terminology, and understand the principles of physics.
- Also must possess the knowledge to obtain diagnostic films and be able to set up and operate equipment safely.
- Should have some CT training, but not mandatory.
- Advanced certification in CT within one year of employment expected.
- Must have current CPR certification.
- ACLS certification desirable.
- Consistently obtains diagnostic quality CT scans and radiographic images as ordered by a member of the medical staff.
- Accurately determines the quality of the CT and radiographic images.
- Consistently uses proper warm-up procedures and QA functions on all equipment utilized.
- Correctly prepares oral and IV contrast media.
- Correctly operates all exposure, processing, Meditech, Computed Radiography equipment and teleradiology.
- Always is prompt and dependable when on call.
- Knows and applies radiation safety precautions.
- Helps transport patients to and from the department when needed.
- Assists Radiologist during designated procedures.
- Prepares patient history sheet specific to ordered examinations.
- Assists in other areas where trained and as needed.
- Performs any other tasks to fill the needs of the department, hospital, and its patients.
- Performs other tasks as assigned by the Director of Diagnostic Imaging, the Supervisor or the Radiologist.
Would you like to have a positive influence on the lives of patients and families in Hunt County, Texas? With a career at Hunt Regional Healthcare, you’ll have that chance.
As a member of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to live out our mission and vision through service-oriented care. Hunt Regional aims to be the preferred health care system in the communities and surrounding areas we serve. We do that through state-of-the-art technology, continually advancing service lines, and through providing a safe healing environment and outstanding patient experience for each individual we treat. Our values and quality care set our organization apart.
Hunt Regional Healthcare is proud to offer a competitive benefits package that is designed to work for you. If you're looking for premium healthcare coverage, you've come to the right organization.
Core benefits include:
- Medical benefits
- Dental & vision benefits
- Long-term disability
- Voluntary accidental death & dismemberment
- Life insurance
We also provide a robust supplementary benefits package, including:
- Prescription coverage
- Wellness perks
- Employee counseling
- Retirement packages
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid vacation time off
- Generous sick leave allowance
- Other voluntary benefits