- compensation depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Oversee and coordinate the planning, organizing, training and leadership necessary to achieve stated objectives in sales, costs, employee retention, guest service and satisfaction, food quality, cleanliness and sanitation. Essential Functions
- Understand completely all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines and training programs.
- Ensure that all guests feel welcome and are given responsive, friendly and courteous service at all times.
- Ensure that all food and products are consistently prepared and served according to the restaurant’s recipes, portioning, cooking and serving standards.
- Achieve company objectives in sales, service, quality, appearance of facility and sanitation and cleanliness through training of employees and creating a positive, productive working environment.
- Control cash and other receipts by adhering to cash handling and reconciliation procedures in accordance with restaurant policies and procedures.
- Make employment and termination decisions.
- Fill in where needed to ensure guest service standards and efficient operations.
- Continually strive to develop staff in all areas of managerial and professional development.
- Prepare all required paperwork, including forms, reports and schedules in an organized and timely manner.
- Ensure that all equipment is kept clean and kept in excellent working condition through personal inspection and by following the restaurant’s preventative maintenance programs.
- Ensure that all products are received in correct unit count and condition and deliveries are performed in accordance with the restaurant’s receiving policies and procedures.
- Oversee and ensure that restaurant policies on employee performance appraisals are followed and completed on a timely basis.
- Schedule labor as required by anticipated business activity while ensuring that all positions are staffed when and as needed and labor cost objectives are met.
- Be knowledgeable of restaurant policies regarding personnel and administer prompt, fair and consistent corrective action for any and all violations of company policies, rules and procedures.
- Fully understand and comply with all federal, state, county and municipal regulations that pertain to health, safety and labor requirements of the restaurant, employees and guests.
- Develop, plan and carry out restaurant marketing, advertising and promotional activities and campaigns.
Required Education, Experience and Qualifications
- Be 21 years of age.
- Be able to communicate and understand the predominant language(s) of the restaurant’s theme/area.
- Have knowledge of service and food and beverage, generally involving at least three years of front-of-the-house operations and/or assistant management positions.
- Possess excellent basic math skills and have the ability to operate a cash register or POS system.
- Atleast one year experience
Café Americano is part of the V&E Restaurant Group brand of restaurants. Based in Miami with locations in Miami, Las Vegas and beyond, our innovative collection of restaurants and bars offers creative cuisine and craft cocktails with superior service.