Pitfire Manhattan Beach | AGM/Restaurant Manager
- $55K - $60K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Dental Insurance, Health Insurance, Vision Insurance, Meal Plan / Free Food, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Pitfire is hiring a AGM/Restaurant Manager!
We are a company of 6 uniquely designed, entrepreneurially managed wood-fired pizza joints. We offer thoughtful, seasonal, and chef-driven food at a reasonable price. We make ourselves available to our community in many different ways. We change our menu often, we curate amazing craft beer programs that are different at every location, and our wine list is small but mighty. We listen to good music. We encourage our staff to be individuals and express their style. We make our own dough, we hand stretch our pizzas and we are driven by hospitality, art, and being a positive force in the community.
We are seeking a passionate, experienced Manager or Assistant General Manager to join our team. A qualified leadership candidate will be a role model who is hands-on, driven, and committed to upholding our hospitality standards. He/She must possess an owner mentality when operating the business, a strong level of financial acumen, and excellent communication and organizational skills. We are an expanding company seeking a dedicated leader who would like to grow with us. We are committed to finding the most talented and hard-working individuals who share our vision and culture.
Possess management skills and leadership experience.
- 2-3 years of previous restaurant management experience in a quality, contemporary, full service/fast casual environment
- Must follow direction, self-motivate, work clean and stay organized •Communicate clearly which requires listening and speaking
- Focus on the details, especially food quality, food safety and sanitation, restaurant cleanliness, tribe member appearance and productivity
- Fix problems quickly and be able to turn a bad situation into a great one
- Understand our technologies and care about accuracy - (POS, Excel, Word, Ctuit, Hot Schedules) Understand and analyze the P&L and course correct as needed without waiting to be told
- Have an active ServSafe Management Food Safety Certificate
- A flexible schedule is required. Mornings, nights, weekends and holidays are required
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly bonus structure
- Medical, dental, and vision and life insurance
- 2 weeks paid vacation in first year, 3 weeks after 3 years
- Life Balance
- Company Dining Program
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
We are an EEO Employer.