Automotive Lot Attendant
- Depends on experience
- Part Time
- 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Likely to Respond
Thompson Lexus is looking for a driven individual to assists the Sales Department with inventory control.
Tuesday and Thursday 4-8pm and Satursdays 9-5pm.
- Maintains car inventory
- Moving cars and making the lot look presentable to customers
- Works with sales managers to make inventory accessible
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong communication skills
- Must be able to manage a fast paced work environment
- Must have a positive Attitude.
- Clean and valid drivers license required.
Perks of the Job
- Team meals provided on Saturday
- Uniforms provided
- Fun, fast-paced environment
Why Work for Thompson?
Working for Thompson means you’re a part of the family. We have a unique culture where management knows your name and works with you to achieve your career goals. We offer competitive salaries, top-notch facilities that include toolboxes for our technicians, air-conditioned shops, free uniforms, Saturday team lunches and an extensive benefits package.
At Thompson, we care about your family because you are a part of ours. We organize events like Bring your Child to Work Day and Dorney Park day, where your family can also be involved with the Thompson experience. We also do an annual tree decorating contest, Denim Day, and the exciting Thompson Bucks County Classic – our international cycling event that happens right here in Doylestown!
Thompson employees could work anywhere but they choose to work here, and that's what makes the difference! So, take a look and see if there’s a position right for you to join our family. Experience the Thompson Difference for yourself!
BENEFITS FOR FULL-TIME EMPLOYEES INCLUDE:
- Blue Cross health plans with $0 deductibles, dental, vision and RX plans
- Paid life insurance | Short and long-term disability | 401K plan with company match
- Flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent care | Paid Employee Assistance Program
- Paid vacation, personal days, and holidays
- Employee and family discounts
See our list of available positions by clicking the link below.
The Thompson Organization is an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace.