Cocktail Server- Restaurant
- compensation depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Ask Us!, Meal Plan / Free Food, Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Overview: Interacts with lounge guests, fellow staff members, and supervisors in a polite, courteous and hospitable manner to ensure an exemplary experience. Also actively takes orders, provides personal recommendations, conducts full and complete food/wine/beverage service and presents premium bottle service.
• Portrays a positive and professional attitude.
• Works as a team player.
• Provides help and support to all fellow colleagues.
• Possesses knowledge of products, menus, beverages, foods, etc.
• Possesses general knowledge of the club and the restaurant.
• Learns and teaches fellow colleagues.
• Properly sets-up work station, including tables, chairs, supplies, place settings, etc.
• Attends and participates in all pre-shift meetings.
• Always smiles and greets guests warmly and genuinely.
• Provides professional and exceptional service.
• Anticipates guests needs.
• Properly serves wine and alcohol (with awareness.)
• Presents and reconciles checks.
• Collects cash or credit cards from guests.
• Clears and resets tables.
• Carries out closing procedures and sidework.
• Completely and accurately fills out financial paperwork.
• Submits complete and accurate paperwork and cash to the manager.
• Delivers food and beverages to tables.
• Presents menu, answers questions, and makes suggestions, regarding food and beverage.
• Requests identification from guests ordering alcohol.
• Previous hospitality experience preferred.
• Previous cocktail server experience preferred.
• Experience in a high volume restaurant is a must.
**Apply in person M-Thurs 5PM-6PM