- $16.00 - $17.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Wedgewood Weddings at Ken Caryl in Littleton, CO is now accepting applications for Banquet Chef.
Our Chef oversees aspects of our culinary operation, including banquet service, costing, sanitation requirements, etc. We work when our clients play, so our Chef candidates must have weekend, evening and holiday availability and scheduling flexibility is handy! This position requires well-honed attention to detail, a drive for success, and pride in taking care of our guests and exceeding their expectations. Flexible, reliable and self-driven individuals are the highest priority and will go to the front of the line.
- have solid banquet, catering and restaurant leadership experience
- are safety and sanitation experts
- possess thorough knowledge of food handling and preparation techniques
- have experience with inventory and cost controls
- exhibit consistent career progression and have excellent, supportive references
- are creative and have eclectic plating and presentation skills
The Chef role is an hourly position with a quarterly bonus plan. Yes, HOURLY! Over-time is paid and our Chef schedules allow for a great work/life balance! The Chef position will have the opportunity to participate in our medical insurance benefit as well as our 401k program.
At Wedgewood Weddings, we're committed to being a great place to work. From growth opportunities to a fun company culture, we provide a foundation for a fulfilling career.
At Wedgewood, our ultimate goal is to deliver the best value, service and convenience (or, our trademark Valservenience™) to every client, every time. To achieve that goal, we hire the most highly qualified people who share our brand’s philosophy. Our company culture fosters teamwork, guest service and individual accountability—and a competitive compensation package!
Would you like to join us? Please apply via Workpop ASAP. If you want to score some extra points, please visit our “Careers” page of our website:
At the top and bottom of the page you will find a links to our on-line application. DO IT!
At Wedgewood Wedding & Banquet Centers, we are committed to being a great place to work! From growth opportunities to our dynamic "Wedge" culture, we work hard to provide a foundation for building successful careers. To be one of us, you need to have these building blocks:
- Fiery passion for success in the wedding/event industry
- Devotion to hospitality
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flawless communication skills
Our ultimate goal is to deliver the best value, service and convenience (or, our trademark Valservenience™) to every client, every time. To achieve that goal, we hire the most highly qualified people in the industry who share our philosophy. Our company culture fosters diversity, teamwork, brilliant guest service and individual accountability. Would you like to join us? We hope so!