- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Ask Us!
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
Wolfgang Puck opened his celebrated Bar & Grill restaurant in Disney Springs.
To Apply: Please stop by the restaurant with your resume anytime between 2:30pm - 4:30pm to fill out an application:
Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill (Disney Springs)
1514 A. Buena Vista Dr.
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
We are seeking to hire Dishwashers to join the team. The ideal candidate has a positive attitude, is passionate about the food and beverage industry and enjoys working with people.
Job Summary: The Dishwasher maintain cleanliness and sanitation standards for glassware, tableware, cooking utensils, etc. using machine and manual cleaning methods. The Dishwasher also ensures the dishwashing area is maintained as a clean, safe and sanitary facility.
Essential Job Functions:
- Sort and rinse dirty dishes, glass, tableware and other cooking utensils and place them in racks to send through dish machine
- Sort and stack clean dishes, carry clean dishes to cooks’ line and other proper storage areas, rewash soiled dishes before delivering
- Change dishwater in dish machine every hour
- Wash pots, pans and trays by hand
- Remove trash and garbage to dumpster
- Set up or break down dishwashing area
- Clean and roll/unroll mats
- Fill/empty soak tubs with cleaning/sanitizing solutions
- Sweep/mop floors
- Assemble/disassemble dish machine
- Sweep up trash around exterior of restaurant and garbage dumpster
- Conduct general restaurant and restroom cleaning as directed
- Wipe up any spills to ensure kitchen floors remain dry
- Notify manager and time dish machine wash or rinse cycle falls below safety standard temperatures
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education: High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Minimum 1 year dishwasher experience
- Proper practice of sanitation and general hygiene
- Ability to read and/or follow written and verbal instructions
- Must be able to perform in a fast paced kitchen environment
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Be physically able to lift, reach, bend and stoop.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
- Be able to communicate clearly and effectively.
Wolfgang Puck Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.