Home Health PRN Physical Therapist
- Depends on experience
- Part Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
- Licensed to perform examination, treatment or instructions to detect, assess, prevent, correct and alleviate physical disability and pain from injury, disease, disorders or physical deformities through the use of specific evaluation technique, massage or manipulation, therapeutic exercises, hydrotherapy and various forms of energy.
- Graduate of an approved PT program with evidence of current TX licensure.
- New graduates welcome.
- Performs evaluations and develops and implements a PT Plan of Treatment in conjunction with the referring and/or treating physician, patient and family.
- Orients, instructs and directs work activities of assistants and aides.
Would you like to have a positive influence on the lives of patients and families in Hunt County, Texas? With a career at Hunt Regional Healthcare, you’ll have that chance.
As a member of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to live out our mission and vision through service-oriented care. Hunt Regional aims to be the preferred health care system in the communities and surrounding areas we serve. We do that through state-of-the-art technology, continually advancing service lines, and through providing a safe healing environment and outstanding patient experience for each individual we treat. Our values and quality care set our organization apart.
Hunt Regional Healthcare is proud to offer a competitive benefits package that is designed to work for you. If you're looking for premium healthcare coverage, you've come to the right organization.
Core benefits include:
- Medical benefits
- Dental & vision benefits
- Long-term disability
- Voluntary accidental death & dismemberment
- Life insurance
We also provide a robust supplementary benefits package, including:
- Prescription coverage
- Wellness perks
- Employee counseling
- Retirement packages
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid vacation time off
- Generous sick leave allowance
- Other voluntary benefits