LEAD LINE COOK - Weddings & Special Events
- compensation depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Are you a culinary leader?
Do you excel in crafting a pro-active environment?
Are you polite, professional and passionate about fantastic FOOD?
If your answer is yes, we may be a match for you!
Wedgewood Weddings at The Boulder Ridge Golf Club is hiring a Lead Line Cook.
Our Lead Line Cook at this iconic San Jose venue will oversee all aspects of our banquet service/culinary operation, menus, costing, sanitation requirements, scheduling, ordering, inventory, etc. So yeah, you will be in charge of the kitchen!
Remember, we work when our clients and guests play, so weekend availability is needed.
Wedgewood Lead Line Cooks :
- have substantial banquet and/or catering leadership experience
- are safety and sanitation experts
- possess a thorough knowledge of food handling and preparation techniques
- have experience with inventory and cost controls
- exhibit consistent career progression and have excellent, supportive references
- are creative and have diverse plating and presentation skills
The Lead Line Cook role is an hourly position with a quarterly bonus plan. Yes, HOURLY! Over-time is paid, and our Lead Line Cook schedules allow for a great work/life balance! The Lead Line Cook position will have the opportunity to participate in our health, dental, vision and life insurance benefits as well as our 401k program.
As a Lead Line Cook with Wedgewood, you will help create unique events that our clients and guests will cherish and remember. Your ability to work as a team player and a culinary leader, combined with your service skills and your engaging personality will ensure that our guests have a memorable experience.
At Wedgewood, we foster and celebrate diversity, respect, teamwork and exceptional guest service.
Please apply ASAP! We will review your application promptly. We look forward to learning about you, your experience and your excellence!
At Wedgewood Weddings, we are committed to being a great place to work! From growth opportunities to our dynamic "Wedge" culture, we work hard to provide a foundation for building successful careers. To be one of us, you need to have these building blocks:
- Fiery passion for success in the wedding/event industry
- Devotion to hospitality
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flawless communication skills
Our ultimate goal is to deliver the best value, service and convenience (or, our trademark Valservenience™) to every client, every time. To achieve that goal, we hire the most highly qualified people in the industry who share our philosophy. Our company culture fosters diversity, teamwork, brilliant guest service and individual accountability. Would you like to join us? We hope so!