- compensation depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
At The Lobster our cocktail staff doesn't just take orders and serve beverages, they are responsible for taking our guests experience to the next level! You will be working in a fast-paced, guest-centric, team focused environment with emphasis on:
• Demonstrating genuine hospitality
• Becoming familiar with a variety of alcoholic beverages and having the ability to organize multiple orders
• Taking accurate orders to serve beverages that exceed guests' expectations
• Providing friendly and attentive service that makes guests feel well taken care of and builds their intent to return
• Cleaning the tables and preparing for new guests
• Outgoing personality
• Teamwork oriented
• Customer focused
• Standing for long periods of time
Sitting high on a bluff where Route 66 meets the Pacific Ocean overlooking the Santa Monica Pier, The Lobster is an internationally recognized seafood and fine dining establishment. As a landmark restaurant with nearly a century of quality service, The Lobster specializes in Maine and California spiny lobsters, in addition to entrees composed of fresh, seasonal, locally-sourced ingredients.
The Lobster is a popular destination for Los Angeles locals, visitors, families and groups looking for the ideal place to enjoy casual fine dining while celebrating special moments in true California style. We invite you to relax, take in the stunning ocean views from our beautifully appointed, glass-walled dining room, and enjoy an unparalleled seafood dining experience.
After many years of successful business, The Lobster has become a Santa Monica institution, serving as a cornerstone and internationally recognized landmark adjacent to the Santa Monica Pier.
Welcome to The Lobster!