Night Auditor - Sunday-Thursday
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
HILTON OnQ EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Purpose for the Position:
The Hotel Night Auditor will interact with hotel guests and provide exceptional customer service. The Auditor will complete the nightly audit process and run all required reports. They will ensure all revenue is posted to the correct departments and balance all revenue departments on a daily basis. The Auditor will also check in and out guests and monitor activities in the lobby areas.
HILTON EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Performs all audit procedures as set forth by the Hotel and company, on a daily basis.
- Performs all required audit reports.
- Verifies the status of all wake-up call requests and ensures they are properly handled.
- Balances all cash receipts and work performed during the audit shift. Makes deposits of cash.
- Prepares the front office for the ‘A’ Shift and resets day’s business.
- Acts as a Guest Services Agent during the night time hours.
- Acts as the Manager on Duty during night time hours.
- Attends and actively participates in all front office meetings.
- Participates in all training and cross training programs.
- Acts as PBX operator during the audit shift.
- All other duties as assigned by a manager or supervisor.
Skills and Abilities:
- Understand and use math concepts in order to design a financial or economic system.
- Interpret technical information presented in mathematical or diagram form in order to work with things like real estate property values, pari-mutuel betting systems, and stock market reports.
- Work math problems quickly and accurately.
- Understand and use computers and related equipment.
- Speak and write clearly to report financial information.
- Make decisions about the value of real estate and personal property based on inspection of the property, how you think its location will be affected by future plans of the community, as well as established facts like past tax values.
- Plan and direct the work of accounting clerks and other workers.
WCG offers many benefits including:
- Sick Time
Thank you for your interest. Our culture fosters a creative, entrepreneurial and energetic work environment where our team members come to work and have fun. We value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire to contribute to the overall success of the organization.
Applicant instructions: If you need assistance and/or reasonable accommodations in completing an application form or during any phase of the interview process, please alert the hiring manager and/or the Human Resources department and every effort will be made to accommodate your needs in a reasonable way and time.
EEOC Disclaimer: Equal Opportunity Employer.
E-Verify Disclaimer: Participates in the E-Verify program.
We would like to inform you that due to the volume of applicants we will only contact the candidates that are qualified for the position(s) applied.
Internal candidates interested in applying for an internal opening, please see Human Resources for a job transfer application. All job transfers must be approved by direct department Manager and General Manager. Other restrictions apply.