Sales Coordinator- TAO Group Hospitality
TAO Group Las Vegas Office Las Vegas, NV
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
Overview: The Sales Coordinator is responsible for soliciting, planning, and managing successful group and event dining to increase sales.
- Completes all administrative duties competently and within the designated time frame.
- Answers all incoming calls and responds to any voice mails or emails with a one hour window.
- Sends out information packets, menus and invoices to clients.
- Assists Sales Managers with any tasks or projects as requested.
- Closes out all events in Triple Seat once the event has taken place.
- Prepares commission spreadsheets and sends to Accounting at the end of each commission period.
- Builds, develops and maintains relationships with companies and individuals in order to maximize bookings.
- Assists with Triple Seat reports and updates revenue reports on a weekly basis.
- Sends out daily calendar updates.
- Sends out A/V & DJ schedules weekly.
- Be passionate about exhibiting gracious hospitality.
- Strong guest service and leadership skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize work load in a deadline-driven, demanding environment.
- Must be organized, self-motivated, and proactive with strong attention to detail.