BEVERAGE CART/PUB SERVER
- $8.00 Hourly
- Part Time
- Meal Plan / Free Food, Employee Discounts
- Employer Likely to Respond
Do you thrive in an environment where everyone is having fun?
Are you polite, professional and passionate about fantastic guest service?
If your answer is yes, we may be a match!
Wedgewood Palm Valley is looking for a Pub Server/Beverage Cart attendant. You will work in a variety of settings at our Wedgewood property including the pub and the beverage cart operation. Our employees are customer service experts with an enthusiastic outlook. Polite, professional and kind people make amazing Wedgewood Pub Servers. This position requires well-honed attention to detail, a drive for success, and pride in taking care of our guests and exceeding their expectations. Flexible, reliable and self-driven individuals are the highest priority and will go to the front of the line. Remember, we work when our clients and guests play, so weekend, evening and holiday availability is mandatory.
PAY IS $8.000/hour PLUS TIPS.
Wedgewood Pub Servers/Bev Cart attendants have:
- Solid hospitality experience
- A passion for food and hospitality
- Reliable transportation
- Safe food and beverage handling skills
- The ability to count and make change for guests
- Excellent customer service skills
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Selling pre-packaged snacks and drinks
- Preparing menu items which may include alcohol beverage service, hot food items, and cold sandwiches
- Mixing alcoholic beverages
- Collecting payments from customers
- Balancing cash collected through the shift
- Restocking inventory and supplies
- Maintaining health department standards for food storage, preparation, and cleanliness
- Prepares, stores, and maintains all consumable items per health department standards
- Being outdoors for extended periods of time
- Set up and break down of carts
- May be responsible for opening/closing the establishment
- Operating a golf cart on uneven terrain for several hours at a time
- Fun and fast paced, environment
- Competitive Compensation based on experience
- Discounted meals
At Wedgewood, we are committed to being a great place to work! From growth opportunities to our dynamic "Wedge" culture, we work hard to provide a foundation for building successful careers. To be one of us, you need to have these building blocks:
- Fiery passion for success in the wedding/event industry
- Devotion to hospitality
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flawless communication skills
Our ultimate goal is to deliver the best value, service and convenience (or, our trademark Valservenience™) to every client, every time. To achieve that goal, we hire the most highly qualified people in the industry who share our philosophy. Our company culture fosters diversity, teamwork, brilliant guest service and individual accountability. Would you like to join us? We hope so!