JAGUAR RESTAURANT IS LOOKING FOR HARD-WORKING ENTHUSIASTIC STAFF
Be a part of our team in a professional, progressive and sophisticated environment. Of course, the compensation is competitive too . . . We are currently looking for a Barback to join our team.
FULL TIME, must be available to work morning shifts (10 am to 5 pm) or night shifts ( from 5 pm to closing)
Must be available to work weekends & Holidays
· Cuts garnishes (e.g., lemons, limes) using knives, slicers, and other equipment.
· Makes sure all bar equipment is in proper working order, communicating problems when necessary.
· Opens bottles of wine to prepare for service to guests.
· Supplies the Bar Requisition and Storage Requisition. Sets up cocktail units and sinks.
· Arranges and cleans bottles.
· Makes garnishes
· Makes sure that all the service stations are full of ice at all times.
· Stocks all beer coolers at all times.
· Empties all the trash cans by the time they are ¾ full and with bags at all times. Cleans and washes glassware.
· Keeps a supply of clean napkins, coasters, straws, stirrers (when necessary), etc. according to the Par Stock.
· Keeps the bar, speed rail and floor clean.
· Places the dirty glasses and water bottles on the dirty-dish tray closest to his station or takes them personally to the dish washing area.
· Cleans the bar and bar stools as needed.
· Does any side job at closing time, and leaves the area clean.
Great pay, vacation and team member discounts and a place where you work with friends, connect with guests and feel great! Team members can also find a long lasting career with JHG's. This is the complete package -- everything you want a job or career to be!
How to apply:
Send your resume by fax: 305- 443-3363
Send your resume by e-mail (recommended) : http://jaguarhg.com/employment/
Apply in person from 3 to 6 pm at 3067 Grand Avenue, Miami FL 33133
For more information, please visit our websites
Jaguar Hospitality Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are a Drug Free Workplace and we use E-Verify.
The history of Jaguar Hospitality Group begins in Miami with the opening of Jaguar Ceviche Spoon Bar and Latam Grill, an inspired concept and realized dream for partners Lalo Durazo, Sergio Durazo, and Oscar del Rivero. Upon arrival to Miami, the Durazos saw the need for a restaurant that offered not only an enticing and unique selection of ceviches, but also showcased the many flavors enjoyed throughout Latin America. This was the idea behind the 2005 debut of Jaguar Ceviche Spoon Bar and Latam Grill. A favorite among locals and a must-do for visitors, Jaguar Ceviche is now a staple of Miami’s flourishing Latin American scene.Following the success of Jaguar Ceviche, the group longed to pay tribute to their Mexican roots, and debuted Talavera Cocina Mexicana in 2009. An inviting and sophisticated concept in the heart of Miami’s Coral Gables, Talavera has an expansive menu inspired by old and new world Mexico, and is often regarded as South Florida’s premiere destination for authentic Mexican cuisine.Peacock Garden Café, the group’s third independent concept, debuted in Coconut Grove in 2011. The charming neighborhood favorite is Jaguar Hospitality Group’s gift back to their beloved neighborhood, paying tribute to the area’s rich and storied past in its concept and cuisine. A vast menu of fresh, garden-inspired fare was inspired by South Florida’s rich farmlands, while the restaurant’s design and décor honors the area’s early pioneers through a curated collection of historical photographs and renderings.The recipe for the success of Jaguar Hospitality Group is a simple one – pair the highest quality ingredients and unforgettable flavors with an inviting setting, approachable prices and personal, friendly service. As they continue to grow, the focus for Jaguar Hospitality Group will always be on the people – those who are a part of a now 200-person team, and those in the communities they are honored to serve.
An employer's Response Score represents how likely they are to respond to an application.