- $65K - $70K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Likely to Respond
Fresh Brothers is currently seeking to add a Senior Accountant to our growing finance department.
Be part of a growing restaurant chain that will allow you to be an integral part of a team working cross functionally in all aspects of the business. This is a role that needs you to roll up your sleeves and dig deep to learn the business and processes to recommend best practices.
You will report to the restaurant controller and be responsible for:
- Month end closing process with primary focus around overhead reporting and analysis
- Perform monthly account reconciliations and all associated journals with these
- Prepare bank reconciliations for restaurant units and propose cash control improvements
- Prepare monthly revenue reconciliations from POS systems to accounting software investigating any differences
- Reconcile credit card receipts by day from store to bank postings, investigating any timing issues
- Maintain fixed asset schedule
- Assist restaurant controller with inventory transfer entries.
- Prepare weekly flash report
- Prepare monthly preliminary write up of business performance
- Sales tax reporting and filings
- Back up support to AP as needed
- Serve as primary liaison with landlords and maintain lease schedules and rent payments
- Responsible for compliance filings (liquor license, health permits, business license …)
- Prepare year-end audit schedules as needed by CPA firm
- Special projects as needed
You should be an EXCEL guru loving the world of spreadsheets and analysis. We have dashboard tool in place that will allow you to further grow your knowledge of the business. Accuracy and reliability are key to be successful. The company is finishing up an accounting system conversion so reconciliations are key as we move to complete this.
• 5 years accounting experience as staff accountant
• BS in Accountancy
• Restaurant accounting experience ideal, but not a must
• System implementations ideal (and if you have Restaurant365 knowledge ++..)
• Strong GAAP knowledge
• Advanced Excel user
Join a high-growth, quick service chain of pizza restaurants recently listed as one of FastCasual.com's "Top 50 Movers and Shakers" within the industry.