NOW HIRING Managers & Teammates for NEW Fast Casual Restaurant
- $9.00 - $14.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Meal Plan / Free Food, Employee Discounts
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
NEW Fast Casual Restaurant Just Salad is NOW HIRING and opening multiple locations
Just Salad is delicious, fun and New York's favorite healthy fast-casual restaurant brand for fresh and quick made-to-order meals. Cattell Street Brands is their first franchise partner in the U.S. Our first location in the Marketplace at Lake Boone opened in July and we will be opening additional locations in the Raleigh-Durham and Charlotte markets.
NOW HIRING for all positions including:
- Kitchen Prep
- Brand Ambassador
APPLY NOW or COME TO OUR NEXT INTERVIEW OPEN HOUSE! Come to our restaurant with your resume on Thursdays between the hours of 3 and 6:00 PM and you can interview immediately for one of our open positions. We are hiring for ALL positions and no experience is necessary, but a fantastic personality is a MUST!
When: Thursdays anytime between 3 and 6:00 PM
Where: 4025 Lake Boone Trail, Raleigh, NC 27607 (our restaurant in the Marketplace at Lake Boone, 10 minutes from NC State Campus)
Employee compensation & benefits include:
- FREE HEALTHY MEALS. While working at Just Salad get your fill of tasty salads, wraps, warm bowls, toast boxes, smoothies and more!
- $9 to $14 per hour (based on experience)
- Opportunity for pay increase in first 30 days with performance review
- FLEXIBLE HOURS. Perfect for full-time students, busy parents, or someone who wants to start their career in the restaurant business.
- Multiple career paths and promotion opportunities
- CULTURE. We recruit and train all teammates along our core values, focusing on communication and community above all else.
- Strong training, mentoring and more
What's a day in the life like being on our team?
- Burn an average of 908 calories per shift
- Help an average of 450 people feel good every day by eating delicious healthy food while reducing waste and saving money
- Save over 75,000 pounds of plastic every year, through our reusable bowls and proudly the world's largest restaurant reusable program
- Learn something new every day in one of the most innovative restaurants in the food industry
Your career path is up to you!
As our employee, you will be joining a dynamic and ambitious team of restaurant entrepreneurs who are united in our mission to serve delicious, healthy and affordable food.
Learn what it takes to deliver solid business results at a leading healthy fast-casual restaurant. We provide great training and career opportunities with unlimited upward growth potential for you.
We provide strong development and promotion programs and no set waiting periods for promotion to keep you from moving up.
Ideal teammembers will be able to demonstrate:
- Passion for Healthy Food and Lifestyle
- Excellent Collaboration, Communication and Problem-Solving Skills
- Commitment to Brand Excellence in Food and Service
- Flexibility to Adapt to the Needs of a Fast Growing Team
Apply now to join our mission to identify, champion & grow great talent, brands and food!
Cattell Street Brands is an independent local restaurant investment and operations company and first U.S. franchisee of Just Salad. Our first location in Raleigh opened in July and others are in development for the Triangle along with other exciting new local restaurant brands. With over 50 years of combined experience in restaurant finance, operations, marketing, technology and real estate we also provide advisory services to operators with restaurants across 10 states.
Just Salad (justsalad.com) is the leading fast-casual brand in New York and exciting destination for fresh, healthy and delicious made-to-order meals from scratch. Just Salad is also known for their commitment to sustainability while serving delicious, healthy food in a fast, affordable, and convenient way that everyone can feel good about. Just Salad's reusable bowl and their 'World's Largest Restaurant Reusable Program' saves 75,000+ lbs of plastic every year across 40 locations and was awarded the EPA's WasteWise award in 2017.
We believe that committed local business owners are the critical link to their communities and can best bring engaging brands to life, build customer-centric teams, and deliver strong, long-term financial results.
As our employee, you will be joining a dynamic and ambitious team to build a company that is radically different from all others in the restaurant industry.