- $300.00 Piece Rate
- Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Sweet Booths Photo Booth has an immediate opening for an Events Manager position. You will be working at a dynamic and fast growing company that services the New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, and Pennsylvania regions.
What will you do?
- Pick up and drop off equipment from office in Midtown Manhattan, NY or Metuchen, NJ
- Set up and take down equipment at the event
- Operate photo booth in the contracted time
- Operate any add-ons such as scrapbooking, live streaming, or social media sharing
- Assist guest with using the photo booth and answer any questions they have
- Upload photos online after the event
Who are we looking for?
- Someone who is outgoing, patient, professional, responsible, and has effective communication skills
- Problem-solver and ability to think strategically and calmly under pressure
- Can follow safety rules and regulations
- Proficient computer skills
- Flexible and willing to learn
- Knowledge in photography, but not required
- Has access to a car, but not required
What are the basic qualifications?
- Pass criminal background check
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship
- College student or college graduate
Sweet Booths is so much more than a rental company... we make the party!
We bring the fun and ensure that our clients' events are unforgettable. Whether they are celebrating love, marriage, life, business, the end of an era or the beginning of a new chapter, behind our camera lens, they can be wheover they want to be.
You will be joining a fun team that LOVE what they do and have a chance to work with the biggest clients in the industry.