PALIHOUSE MIAMI BEACH | BARTENDER
- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
OPENING SUMMER 2019
Paligroup is currently seeking Bartenders for the NEW Palihouse Miami Beach location.
WHO WILL LOVE THIS POSITION?
- A hardworking and self-motivated individual who enjoys a fast paced work environment
- An individual who is enthusiastic and enjoys providing an excellent guest experience
The Bartender will be responsible for serving patrons at our bar and fulfilling drink orders for the dining room, monitoring the cash drawer at the bar and performing alcohol inventories at the end of each night to help in maintaining proper inventory levels.
- Prepare all beverages, alcoholic or non-alcoholic
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
- Prepare beverages following recipes
- Plan and present bar menu
- Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Build a following of regular guests
- Full knowledge of food menu and service in addition to beverage
- Engage in regular meetings of bar team
- Communicate customer feedback to managers and recommend new menu items
- Check if bar equipment operates properly and report any maintenance needs
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- Other duties as assigned
- Proven working experience as a bartender
- Excellent knowledge of in mixing, garnishing and serving drinks
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked and clean
- Relevant training certificate
- Fluency in English both verbal and non-verbal preferred
- Provide legible communication and directions
- Compute basic arithmetic
- Flexible schedule – must be available to work a variety of shifts
- Ability to carry up to 40lbs.
- Ability to walk, stand, and bend continuously throughout the day.
- Education: High school certificate or equivalent
- Experience: Previous experience preferred
- Grooming: All colleagues must maintain a neat, and well-groomed appearance (specific standards will be provided)