TAO Group Las Vegas Office Las Vegas, NV
- compensation depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employee Discounts, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Overview: A Promoter is responsible for providing the highest quality of hospitality by offering our guests friendly service, anticipating guests’ needs, and creating lasting business relationships.
- Anticipates guests needs.
- Facilitates a night of fun and positive energy.
- Makes guests feel at home.
- Ensures that all guests are enjoying the experience.
- Gives the guest a personalized service for bottle service and guest list.
- Contributes to the marketing and success of the venues.
- Seek out and discover new clientele.
- Develops relationships with local businesses.
- Develops a local database to be used as a resource.
- Develops a network of nightlife and daylife professionals to be used as a resource.
- Networks, markets, and establishes contacts.
- Maintain a strong presence on social media.
- Maintain a strong presence at Las Vegas industry related events.
- Meet and greet guests and expedite them into the venue.
- Customer retention, managing guest relationships.
- Reach out to locals and out of town clientele in advance of events for invitation.
- Follow up with clientele pre and post Tao Group events.
- Ability to communicate with guests and co-workers.
- Ability to utilize social media including but not limited to Facebook, SnapChat, LinkedIn, Twitter, Intstagram, Hootsuite, etc.
- Ability to approach potential guests to create and maintain lasting relationships.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and loud environment.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Maintain a positive demeanor when speaking to guests and co-workers.
- Must possess general knowledge of using Microsoft programs such as Excel, Word, and Outlook as well as Google Docs, WhatsApp.
- Create and maintain an on-going client list.