Dishwasher/Houseperson - Part Time
- $12.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Great opportunity at newly renovated hotel!
Embassy Suites Arcadia is proud to unveil a whole new look! From our guest suites, atrium, lobby to our exquisite Meeting and Banquet space. Designed with you in mind, our vibrant transformation features contemporary furnishings and more room to relax! Embassy Suites already leads the way of all-suites full service hotels with its three pillars: two-room suites, complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast, and complimentary evening reception! Come work for the leading brand today!
Passionate about hospitality? Customer-service oriented? Want a career and not just a job? We want to hear from you and meet you right away!
What we are looking for:
- Availability (open to mornings, evenings, nights, holidays, and weekends)
- Customer-Service driven.....AGAIN Customer-Service driven (this is VERY important)
- Outside-the-box thinker
- Team player
- Proven record of excellent attendance
- Proven record of steady job history
- Open to training and development
- Able and willing to stand for long periods of time if needed
- Experience in a 3-4 star hotel desired
Purpose for the Position:
To perform duties to maintain kitchen work areas andrestaurant equipment and utensils in clean and orderly condition.
- Sweeps and mops floors.
- Washes worktables, walls refrigerators, and meat blocks.
- Segregates and removes trash and garbage and places it in designated containers.
- Steam Cleans or hoses out garbage cans.
- Sorts bottles, and breaks disposable ones in bottle crushing machine.
- Washes pots, pans and trays by hand.
- Scrapes food from dirty dishes and washes them by hand or places them in racks or on a conveyor to dishwashing machine.
- Polishes silver, using burnishing-machine tumbler, chemical dip, buffing wheel, and hand cloth.
- Holds inverted glasses over revolving brushes to clean inside surfaces.
- Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas by hand or by use if a hand truck.
- Sets up banquet tables.
- Washes and peels vegetable using knife or peeling machine.
- All other duties as assigned by a manager or supervisor.
Skills and Abilities:
- Usehands to lift, carry or pull objects that may be heavy.
- Understandsimple instructions.
- Learnsimple procedures and techniques.
- Perform routine work or the same task over and over again.
WCG offers many benefits including**:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Time Off Sellback (Yes! You can sell us your unused PTO)
- Sick Time
- Health (Medical, Dental, Vision)& Other Supplemental Benefits
- On-Shift Employee Lunch
- 401(k)/Roth IRA
- Employee Assistance Program
- Hotel Discounts (Hilton Team Member Travel Program)
- LifeMart Discounts.
Thank you for your interest in working for Windsor Capital Group, Inc. (WCG). Our culture fosters a creative, entrepreneurial and energetic work environment where our team members come to work and have fun. We value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire to contribute to the overall success of the organization.
Applicant instructions: If you need assistance and/or reasonable accommodations in completing an application form or during any phase of the interview process, please alert the hiring manager and/or the Human Resources department and every effort will be made to accommodate your needs in a reasonable way and time.
EEOC Disclaimer: WCG Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
E-Verify Disclaimer: WCG Hotels participates in the E-Verify program.
We would like to inform you that due to the volume of applicants we will only contact the candidates that are qualified for the position(s) applied.
Internal candidates interested in applying for an internal opening, please see Human Resources for a job transfer application. All job transfers must be approved by direct department Manager and General Manager. Other restrictions apply.
Other hourly positions available*: Guest Service Agent (Front Desk), Sr. Housekeeping Supervisor (Room Inspector/ress), Room Attendant (housekeeper), Housekeeping Houseperson, Bellperson/Driver, Kitchen Dishwasher/Stewart.
*Positions are not guaranteed to remain open for any certain period of time. Status of full/part time or on-call may change without notice **Benefits can stop/change at any time with or without notice