- $8.65 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Inspired by the vitality and energy of Beirut, Yara is a chic, two-story restaurant and lounge that highlights the healthy traditions of Mediterranean and Middle Eastern cooking.
The kitchen, which is helmed by a Michelin-recommended Chef, will prepare a diverse menu that utilizes the finest local and organic ingredients, while the lounge will offer a distinct mix of craft cocktails and international wines in a vibrant setting on the ground floor.
Yara is seeking outgoing and positive professional assistant servers that are committed to excellence and have worked in a high volume, fast-paced environment. Candidates should be passionate about the people they are taking care of, the product we serve, and the team of which they are apart. Assistant Servers guide our restaurant guests through their dining experience by always exceeding their service expectations and providing a memorable experience.
- A two year minimum of NYC restaurant server experience
- Open availability including weekends and holidays
- Punctual and dependable
- Ability to communicate effectively and take directions
- A passion for hospitality
- Ability to establish rapport with guests
- Acts with a sense of urgency and provides friendly, efficient service to teammates and guests
- Must be knowledgeable about all items on the food and drink menu
- Must be knowledgeable on cook and prep times, menu pairings, and ingredient listings
- Must be knowledgeable in Touch screen POS computer usage