- Ensure that each guest is acknowledged immediately upon entering the venue via verbal greeting and eye contact.
- Accurately identifying guests with reservations, by name and party size.
- Communicate all reservation modifications to appropriate staff.
- Possess strong planning and prioritizing skills when taking reservations and good judgment of cover count and party number in relation to table number and turn rate.
- Clear and concise phone etiquette.
- Seating guests at correct tables corresponding to floor diagram and flow of service
- You must be able to identify VIP attendees i.e. persons or parties spending at the venue including celebrating birthdays, bachelors parties, and corporate events, etc.
-Barista experience is preferred as this is a hybrid position.
Au Fudge is a place of community where friends and family gather for nutritious, epicurean food and festivities in a warm, sophisticated environment. Au Fudge is a restaurant, marketplace, and creative space designed to engage and entertain the senses of children and adults alike.
An employer's Response Score represents how likely they are to respond to an application.