Eyelash Extension Artist / Lash Stylist
- $50K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Here at Integrity Lash, we’ve worked hard for the last twelve plus years to build a thriving business with a reputation for excellence. Fortunately, we succeeded. Now we are looking for that special lash stylist who will help us continue to build on our past successes.
Do you hold a valid cosmetology or esthetician license in the state of California? Are you looking for full-time employment at a salon that offers a minimum income of $50,000 a year plus benefits like health and dental insurance, paid sick days, vacation pay, employee discounts, free lashes, and paid continuing education?
Our ideal candidate will have an active occupational license in good standing and will share our strong commitments to promptness, professionalism, and client safety.
Why should you come work with us? Plenty of reasons! We are the highest rated lash salon on Yelp. We were chosen by LA Magazine, Pasadena Weekly and Pasadena Magazine as the best place to get your lashes done and on top of that Vanity Fair picked us one of the best lash salons in SoCal for the Oscars. Salon Today also selected us as one of the top 200 salons in the North America three years in a row. Our salon is professional and has plans on taking over the lash world (we are just a little ambitious).
We also are also a fierce advocate for the rights of beauty workers, so you’ll find that our policies and practices are entirely different than what you’re probably used to.
- We firmly believe lash stylists should spend their time at work doing what they love, so your job duties will include applying eyelash extensions. No toilet scrubbing or sitting around waiting for clients without pay. If a client “no shows”, we’ll expect you to help out around the salon, but by far most days you'll be booked.
- We provide all tools and equipment.
- We won’t throw you to the wolves. All employees are trained in our technical and service protocols, so you’ll never feel lost or unprepared.
- We follow the law and contribute to our employees’ taxes like all good employers should. Our employees are just that—employees. (That means NO 1099’s! You won't be stuck with a large tax bill at the end of the year)
- We support your continued professional development by holding monthly technical workshops—and yes, you’ll be paid to participate.
How important is skill level/experience? We are looking for people with one year of experience and know they were born to do lashes. That said, we provide every employee with paid extensive training that can last one to three months to ensure mastery of our service protocols, so we greatly prioritize hard-working applicants with positive attitudes.
Check out our website or our YouTube channel to get a feel for our salon.
Please submit your resume via Workpop (A video resume is even better...surprise us with something fun). Please do not call or show up unannounced expecting an audience with management.
We hope to hear from you soon!
Integrity Lash is one of the original Eyelash Salons in Southern California. Eyelash Extensions are our core specialty. We have a very loyal following and are growing! We currently have 12 full-time lash stylists and are looking to hire more.