- $135K Annual Salary
- Full Time
We are currently seeking a Software Developer to support a client in Quantico VA. This is paying $135,000/year.
This position is part of the IT Technology Development division within the client organization and performs the following functions:
• Design new applications integrating using both the SharePoint Controls and Web Service implementations as part of the overall architecture.
• Develop, test, and refine the applications to meet stakeholder requirements and established User Interface design.
• Isolate, diagnose, repair and resolve software problems.
• Provide feedback for regular internal process improvement and best practice reviews.
• Applies industry best practices to all development efforts
• Post, edit, distribute and maintain appropriate content for classified and unclassified website/portals
• Develop and maintain an accurate, consistent, repeatable process for responses to official questions by collecting, consolidating, and preparing written responses to external RFI or internal query from leadership
• Create and maintain records in compliance with DoD Records Management policies and directives
• Organize data, establish file structures, and ensure information is captured and stored in locations accessible to various user groups
• Develop TTPs for coordinating the flow of information and work to periodically test these TTPs during exercises.
• Integrates information from departments and functions throughout the organization to facilitate easy access, sharing and dissemination of information with internal business partners and external customers Trains and educates front-end users of the knowledge management tools.
• BS in Computer Science or related field; additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of degree
• 10+ years professional SharePoint experience
• Desirable: MS certification in Web Development or SharePoint Applications.
ALTA IT Services, LLC. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other factor.