Prepress Mac Operator (2nd Shift)
- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
Impress Communications Inc. is a leader in innovative printing and packaging solutions.
We pride ourselves on unique products that are inventive and fresh.
Our customers are established and repeat customers because we are able to handle challenging projects by producing quality product, on schedule and on a consistent basis. This position will bring a positive attitude and creative approach to these projects.
We are seeking a motivated and experienced professional to join our Prepress Department. The Ideal candidate must have a positive attitude, be energetic and work well with others. The team member should be able to creatively find solutions and handle tough challenging projects.
- Preflight client-supplied files using appropriate software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.)
- Perform file ripping and trapping using XMF / PackZ RIPP software
- Prepare and output files for proofs, bluelines, overlays and/or in-house plates
- Make file output revisions and corrections as required per job specifications
- Layout signature forms using Preps Imposition software.
- Works closely and communicates with project managers, production team, sales and client in a professional manner
- Make plates as necessary
- Highly detail oriented and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Macintosh Operator in a prepress & printing environment
- Extensive experience using Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe and prepress software packages
- Experience using XMF, PackZ, etc. Rip/Trap Workflow and Preps Imposition software
- Strong knowledge of prepress processes and systems
- Strong working knowledge of color theory, printing and graphics
- Highly effective communication and collaborative skills
- Maintain confidentiality of all client materials
Please forward your resume for consideration.
Please visit www.impress1.com to learn more about our company.
We offer a competitive salary as well as a 401k, health benefits, vision, dental, paid time off and company perks such as quarterly company parties.
Impress Communication is an equal opportunity Employer